Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Musings

Welcome back from the holiday weekend.  
I hope your Thanksgiving was "food and fun filled" as well as relaxing.  
After a hectic week and a full day of cooking on Thursday, I took great delight in purging the condo of all autumnal decor on Friday.  This was followed by a thorough cleaning and then setting the holiday mood with lights and trimmings.
Winters are quite gray here in Michigan and I decided to go with lights.  Rather than attaching lighted garland to the railing, I spread the greenery along the edge of the loft under the rail.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  
Feels cozy inside...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. your home looks GORGEOUS!! i love the greens along the edge of the loft. ho ho ho

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin