Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cleaning for a Reason

My cousin, Cindy, alerted me to this great service available to women currently undergoing chemotherapy.  This organization will arrange for FREE Housecleaning 1 time per month for 4 months while she is in treatment.  To a arrange for the service, the patient must have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment.  Cleaning for a Reason will contact a participating maid service in her zip code and arrange for the service.  You can check out the foundation and it's services here.  What a wonderful resource for women going through a difficult time.

Have you ever heard of this service or known anyone who has benefited by it?  I'd love to know.  Please pass this along to anyone who may be able to use the assistance.


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous service! I have a friend whose Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, and this is such a great idea for someone who is battling the disease:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard about this before! good news though. i like it!

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful post thanks for the info. That amazing. I just want to share jimhandymanfairfax . I hope you enjoy it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin