Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stila Makeup Palette

When I visited my friend, Pam, in Montana, she had a Stila makeup palette on the dresser as a welcome gift for me.  I thought it was a very thoughtful and practical gift and I wanted to pass along the idea.


The makeup palette contains 5 eye shadows and a guide for their use as well as a color for lips and cheeks.  She chose the "Sensational in Sydney" palette.  This collection is very neutral and worked well with my complexion.  

You may prefer one of the other palettes with a bit more color.  

I think these palettes are fantastic for travel, gym bag, or handbag.   All you need are a few brushes and some mascara and you are set.  What a great gift or stocking stuffer.  
Just $16 at beauty.com and  $16 at sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin