Friday, December 14, 2012

Party Time


My annual holiday party is on Sunday and I'm close to frantic getting ready.  I have lists and timelines for everything.  My refrigerator is packed and I have tins and containers all over the dining room filled with party food.
Rather than flowers I decided on a colorful centerpiece of bright ornaments hung from curly willow branches.
Some shot glasses of chocolate mousse waiting for whipped cream and toasted slivered almonds.
I hope you have a joyous and jolly weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a centerpiece and you can see through it too.

    Merry, merry.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give my daughter credit for the idea. She is an event planner!! Only cost me $9 for the branches.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin