Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Clarisonic Review


After dropping lots of hints, Santa brought me a Clarisonic.  I had been investigating this sonic skin cleansing system and decided that it would be a good idea.  

At over 300 sonic movements per second, the system "cleanses, softens and smooths skin in just 60 seconds per day".  The manufacturer claims that it removes 6X as much makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than manual cleansing.  Cleaner skin allows for better absorption of serums and other products.  I find that my skin feels extremely clean and smooth after using the Clarisonic each evening.  
The Clarisonic is waterproof so it can be used in the shower or bathtub.  Brush heads need to be removed and thoroughly rinsed once a week and replaced every 3 months.  The Clarisonic Mia 2  is the idea size for travel and comes with a travel case. A charge will last for 24 minutes of use which is probably enough of a charge to last for most trips.
The Clarisonic website sells several types of cleansers but I've found that Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser is gentle and thorough and does not leave my skin dry.

If you've thought about trying a Clarisonic Cleansing System, I would highly recommend this product.  This cleansing tool does just that, leaves you with clean skin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin