Tuesday, October 13, 2009

House Beautiful 250 Gifts Under $25


Not even Halloween yet and the stores are well on the way to Christmas and as I write this, Santa Claus is on the Today Show. Being in the jewelry business, I'm working away to finish Christmas inventory.

I was perusing my new House Beautiful magazine and noticed a full page ad for their online
site with 250 ideas for Christmas gifts under $25. The collection of gifts varies from totally frivolous to quite useful. There are gifts for all ages and tastes. I'm sharing this with you now because some items may take additional time for monograms or other personalization. Have fun and maybe you'll make a wish list for yourself! Click here to be taken to the site.


250 Gifts Under $25!
Some examples of the 250 gift idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin