Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Vignette

A few weeks ago I wrote a post about my hesitancy of accessorizing in home decor.
This past week I decided to take heed of the advice I posted from Lonny Magazine.  Take a look at the photos and critique my stab at a spring vignette on my coffee table.  


  • a stack of gardening books for height
  • sculptural object (bird)
  • tray to contain collection
  • texture (bird nest, wood, ceramics, glass)
  • scented candle
  • touch of greenery (plant)
So how did I do?  
I know several followers are interior design people.  I'd love feedback.


These glass bell jars from Arhaus are available in 3 sizes.  They make the smallest memento look like a treasure.

2 comments:

  1. I love the little bird. Seems like your space needs another color - like a purple or blue on the tray. But it does look beautiful - my end tables are just stacked with books that never get opened.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin