Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Colorful Organization

Probably one of the top New Year resolutions made each year is to become more organized.  I decided that the beginning of 2011 would be a good time to re-evaluate my record keeping.  I purchased some colorful office supplies to make the task more pleasurable.  Office Depot markets a line of otherwise mundane office products in vibrant hues and patterns.  Fuchsia rubber bands, teal paper clips, orange binder clips, and animal print magnets are just a few of the tempting options.  
What are your tricks for being organized?

2 comments:

  1. one of my errands today is office depot. i'll check out these items. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love funny shaped paper clips and a sturdy label maker!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin