Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank you, thank you very much

I am honored to say that I have be awarded the Stylish Blogger Award


ta da!
My blogging friend, Angela Q at 365 {small details}  bestowed this lovely honor on me yesterday.  Please stop by and visit Angela's very stylish blog.  Now, I have responsibilities involved with the acceptance of this award.  I must:
  • link back to the person who presented me with the award...just did.
  • share 7 things about myself
  • award recently discovered great bloggers
  • contact the bloggers and let them know about the award
7 things about me
  1. I like vanilla better than chocolate
  2. I'm usually in my bathrobe by 8 pm during the winter months
  3. My favorite accessory is a scarf
  4. I lived in Japan for a year
  5. Kickboxing is my favorite way to exercise
  6. I always have an audio book in the car and another in my studio and a book on my Kindle.  
  7. I get my haircut every 3 weeks and drive an hour to get to my salon.  
And the award goes to:

Congratulations to these 4 fantastic bloggers.  I'm going to let them know they are winners.  Please check out their fun blogs by clicking on the names above.  

Have an award winning day everybody.  

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! You are too sweet. Happy to be in a list with so many other lovely bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said I'm the stylish blogger award?! this is excited. You told me to come here and pick it up. How do I do this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS to all! i will definitely check out the wonderful new blogs.
    if you're in your robe by 8:00, i would suggest the pine cone hill fleecy robe and/or pajamas. they are HEAVEN. for me, my ugg slippers top it all off. cozy, cozy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! so much and I am extremely sorry! for missing this. I have been MIA for a while. I will now Claim it and post onmy blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin