Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How to Wear Gray

It is gray outside and I find I'm wearing a lot of gray.  Gray needs a punch of color. 

 I found this color chart for wearing gray from Trinny and Susannah of the BBC, What Not To Wear  tv show so I put together two outfits utilizing the chart. 
Gray and warm colors

1 Camel cable knit cowl jumper $46 dorothyperkins.com 
Tahari by Arthur S. Levine Crepe Sheath Dress $58 nordstrom.com
2 Midnight Runner Tights $18 anthropologie.com

Taylor hobo $995 tiffany.com
4 Nymph Net Necklace $30 anthropologie.com
5 Ivy & Moon Cardigan (Big Girls) $9.90 nordstrom.com
6 Bruno Magli  shoeblogs.com 


What do you think?  How do you wear gray?

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combinations you included here, so many choices. I wanted to let you know I gave you the stylish blogger award over on my home away from home:) Click over to see it and the instructions to pass it along if you want to play along. I always enjoy stopping by and reading Spiral Stlye:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with the color gray. I love it with bright yellow, orange, pink, and cheery blues. It's so all purpose Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have SO MUCH gray in my closet. this is such a great reminder to give it some punch. love the things you've chosen. you have style, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin