Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting

Flight problems caused a 6 hour wait at the Detroit airport.  
So at least we had passes for the Delta Sky Club.  Not a bad way to pass the time.  Hubby and I enjoyed a birthday drink at the Vino Volo Wine Bar in the terminal.  I spent some time perusing the new online issue of Lonny Magazine

I saw this great idea for  illuminated planters from yliving

Loving these ideas of using a laundry cart as a bar cart and hanging plates on the wall in trailing fashion.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin