Monday, September 19, 2011

Cole Haan Sullivan Street Ariel Hobo Bag

Last week I talked about "vinous" or wine colored shoes.  I decided I needed a larger handbag and I would look for one in a wine-y color.  I walked into a Cole Haan store and was immediately greeted and told that all items in the store were reduced by 25%.  Say no more, I love Cole Haan products, and I wasn't going to leave without a new bag.

Voila!  I love my new Sullivan Street bag.  Plenty of room for all my "stuff" and my puppy's gear as well.  

One of the big reasons I purchased this bag is that it works as a shoulder bag.  The other bags I looked at needed a strap for use as a cross body bag.  

Handy pockets inside and a flapped pocket on the outside as well.

This Brooke Flap Tote is awesome in gray.  It was a hard decision but I just didn't want that long strap.  Gorgeous though.   

Do you like a cross body bag or a shoulder bag?




1 comment:

  1. I am more of a shoulder bag fan, for some odd reason a crossbody bag feels restrictive on me. I am a huge fan of cole-haan as well. If you want a good quality product that not everyone will have, this is the brand! You have great taste :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin