Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Food Inspiration: Peaches and Pork Chops

I can't get enough fresh peaches and I wanted to use them as part of an entree.  I like peaches with pork and this recipe was fantastic.  I wanted to take a photo of my own but I couldn't pull myself away from the table to grab my camera, it was that good.  I hope you give it a try.

photo by: Stephen Sullivan; food and prop styling: Roscoe Betsill


The pork chop part of the recipe is easy, just add some crushed cumin seeds to the salt and pepper when you season the chops prior to grilling.
The fruit salsa is a lovely combination of sweet peaches paired with smoky chipotles in adobo rounded out by red onion, cilantro and lime juice.  Click on the recipe title above to be taken to the epicurious.com recipe.  
ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. This looks scrumptious. And I love peaches. I even have peach candles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin