Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hem Gems: Genius Idea

I was sitting at the airport the other day watching a woman fidget with the hem or her pants.  Ok, I was staring.  I finally asked her what she was doing and she told me she was taking up the hem of her pants.  She showed me these little studs, called Hem Gems.

Classic rivet, $19.99 for a pack of 8
These studs with clutches can temporarily hem your pants.  You can choose a decorative stud or one that is quite plain.  There are 3 designs in several finishes.


  

  • You can use Hem Gems to turn your hem under or to cuff the hem.  
  • Prevent your hem from fraying
  • Wear your longer pants and jeans with flats AND heels
  • Keep your original hem
This is a great product for travel and eliminates the need to pack jeans of several lengths.  
How handy would this be on a rainy day to prevent your pants hem from getting soaked!!

What do you think?  Good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin