Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Orange Bliss

I am infatuated with the fragrance of these bath and body products from Bliss.

Bliss Soapy Suds, Sugar Scrub and Body Butter

I was first introduced to these products by my daughter.  Just before the holidays I saw the Bliss Blood Orange line on the Today Show as one of Jill's Deals and Steals and I was able to purchase all three regular sized products along with two travel sized items for just $23.  Yep, what a steal.   I LOVE the fragrance and it really lingers on the skin.  

Blood oranges are in season right now.  Here are two ways to take advantage of this beautiful citrus.
Blood orange, beet and fennel salad, Bon Appetit Jan 2012
Gorgeous

Bubbly blood orange and campari cocktail, Laylita's Recipes

This is made with my favorite aperitif, Campari!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin