Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Travel Pieces

I love this dress for travel.  


Traveling clothes

The orange, rope belt comes with the dress and is a nice accent.  The cotton knit doesn't wrinkle.  I like it paired with orange ballet flats.



This embellished tunic from Banana Republic is flattering on everyone.  The embellishment eliminates the need for jewelry.  I found it to be a great travel piece as it works with jeans, over a bathing suit or with a skirt or pants with strappy sandals for evening.  The orange flats look great with this top as well.

I am a head over heels for these towelettes for removing makeup.  The cucumber fragrance is soothing as is the soft, moistened towel.  These are great for travel, gym bag or everyday use at home.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin