Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm Now on the Lululemon Team

I haven't had a boss, or had to be at work on time for over a decade.  I've worked from home on my own terms.  
That all changed this week as I started to work for Lululemon.  I've been wearing these workout clothes for years and even have my original purchases that are now 8 years old!! 
lululemon manifesto

I have a collection of these tanks.  They are my absolute favorite exercise tops.  Moisture wicking, built-in shelf bra, lightweight fabric, thin racerback straps for unrestricted movement and a long enough length to keep the your midriff covered.
My lululemon "bottoms" are the yardstick I use when buying non-athletic pants.  If they don't feel as good as my lulu's, I don't want them.  

Now I get to wear these clothes to work as well as for workout.

Have you ever tried Lululemon athletic wear?  If not, stop reading this and go try it on for yourself.  Let me know what you think.  

This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin