Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Years Cards



I think I've adopted the French and Japanese traditions of sending New Years Cards
instead of "holiday" or Christmas cards.


The days leading up to Christmas are so busy that if I did get time to send cards, I didn't have time to write any significant message.
When I would pick up the mail, I gave just a quick perusal of the cards I received and waited until after the holidays to enjoy reading the cards thoroughly.

I used Smilebox for my ecards

This year I decided to send a New Years ecard and use a photo from our family holiday vacation. I'm so glad I did. It only took minutes to execute and send. No paper, stamps, or $$ involved. Literally within seconds of sending the ecards, I received responses.

It has been so much fun to hear from people who received the cards, much more interactive and almost immediate gratification.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin