Friday, January 8, 2010

Nic's Sticks for a Quick Mani



I was at Target today and found this cool nail product I had read about,
Nic's Sticks from the Nicole line of OPI.

I picked up the Hydrate It! "pen". The clear, nourishing formula includes safflower seed oil, bamboo extract, and cactus extract to alleviate brittle nails. Additional formulas are Brighten Up! Nail Brightener with a soft pink hue that gives your nails a rosy glow, and the Tough Girl Nail Strengthener to do just that.



There is also an array of 24 nail lacquers to choose from.
Check out the Nicole site that will allow you to "try on" colors.
These convenient, pen-like tubes with brush applicators make nail polish simple to apply. Just tip the pen over, pump the tube and when the color appears on the brush, paint and go. The polish dries within one minute. Reviews I've read indicate it will not give a long lasting manicure but for me, even a professional manicure is not long lasting.
I found this so easy to use, I would keep be more likely to keep color on my nails. No need to wait around for my nails to dry. What a great idea for travel too.




2 comments:

  1. i just saw these yesterday at target. i didn't buy one cause i had just purchased the light pink sally hansen- one minute dry. makes nails just look a bit more finished. (specially with the cracked and dry hands!) i'll have to go back and get the nail stick....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin