Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Have You Seen LLBean Signature?

Tweed skirt $99  Cardigan $69  Tank $19  Boot $139  Necklace $59  Ring $29
This is LLBean Signature!  I received a catalog in the mail today and I was amazed by their fall collection.  Normally I would only consider buying their great totes because their clothing is just sized too large for me.  The Signature collection starts at a 2 or xs.  I haven't purchased any yet but it does sound promising.  


Blazer $149  Tee $25  Stretch Skinny Jean $69  Flats $89  Clutch $75  Necklace $275
I love this classic look with skinny jeans and blazer.
Leather jacket $399  Turtleneck $75  Stretch Pencil Skirt $59  Boot $139  Nubuck Tote $149  Bracelet $39
The leather jacket looks so soft and I can't decide which of the 5 colors available I'd like for the tote.

This is a lot of leather bag for $225.


Skinny belts are just $25 and are available in 12 colors.  Significantly less than JCrew.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin