Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spa Details

A new Salon & Spa opened in my community and I treated myself to a mani/pedi this past weekend.  Not only were the treatments a "treat", the ambiance was as well.

ASHKA Spa
The "Nail" room was decorated in soft mauve and silver.  I love the mirrored manicure tables.
In Ashka's mission statement, they assert that they are committed to environmental responsibility.  Abiding by that commitment, the decor of the "nail" room is shoes.  The owners took old shoes and boots and adorned them with fanciful embellishment and then spray painted the completed shoe with a metallic paint and then displayed them on glass shelves on the walls.  The finished product is delightful and girlie.  Well done Ashka!  

Wouldn't that shoe idea be fun for table decorations for a shower or fundraiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin