Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet on Stripes

I'm not what you'd call, "whimsical".  The closest I get to a print is paisley.  I do, however, love stripes.  I'm wearing a striped shirt as I write this!
 
As I make purchases for the house or myself, I see if I can find the item in a color or stripes.  You're going to brush your teeth anyway, why not reach for a colorful, striped toothbrush.  It will make you smile inside (and out!).  Striped Toothbrush $4.99 edentalstuff

Utilitarian Stripes

1 Canvas Ice Cooler $27.50 amazon.com  2 Hammer $26 Alice Supple Co  3 Ironing Board Cover $24 CityChicCountryMouse Etsy

Personal Stripes
1 Thoughts Textured Journal $8 Anthropologie  2 Striped Cosmetic Case $70 Kate Spade 3 Ray Ban Rare Prints $130.50 Frames Direct  4 Striped Tokyo Tote $39 RibandHull Etsy  5 Stripe Canvas Zipper Pouch $10 Erickuo Etsy

Storage Stripes

1 Box with lid set of 3 $16.99 Ikea  2 Box with lid pack of 2 $7.99 Ikea

Kitchen Stripes
1 Phuzion Series Sushi or Cheese Tray $170. Uncommon Goods  2 Mixed Stripe Placemats and Runners $16.50- $46 The Open Room  3 Green Striped Glasses $14 MollysCloset Etsy  4 Tray $3.99 Ikea 5 Painter's Stripe Pitcher $68 Anthropologie  6 Striped Covered Jar $12.99 Target

Decor Stripes
1 Porcelain Striped Table Lamp $215. Shades of Light  2 Striped Shower Curtain $28 Garnet Hill 3 Three-strip Towels $16-$36 Ballard Designs  4 Free Bird Floor Lamp $525 Uncommon Goods

3 comments:

  1. I dont have a lot of stripes around me...but that striped toothbrush is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including our ironing board cover in your stripe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ribandhull is really great!!! Got one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin