Monday, December 20, 2010

Party Desserts

Our big party was Sunday evening.  Instead of plate after plate of cookies, I decided to serve mini-sized French Silk Tarts and shot class sized Cheesecake.














You could use a cookie crumb or graham cracker crust for the tartlets but I chose to make a buttery rich tartlet shell such as this


I used this recipe for the French Silk filling.

The mini cheesecakes were baked in small glasses from Ikea.  I made this cheesecake recipe and then piped the batter into the glasses.  I put about 1 1/2 inches of water in a large roasting pan and then placed the cheesecake batter-filled glasses in the pan and baked the mini 
cheesecakes for about 12 minutes.  In half the batter I added mini chocolate chips.  A raspberry tops it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin