Monday, December 13, 2010

Toast: Two Gift Ideas

Toast
1. noun
     sliced bread browned on both sides by exposure to radiant heat        
    

I LOVE this toaster.  I have it in orange.  
1 Zingerman's Mail Order Bread Fest $40  2 Sarabeth's Gift Sampler $26  3 Starbuck's Christmas Blend $12.95/lb  4.Tea Tower $30 uncommon goods  5 Blomus Teastick $20.15

Some great bread for toasting, topped with fruity jam and accompanied by a great cup of coffee or tea.  

2 mugs $40. Etsy marywibis

How about some hot cocoa in these fanstastic mugs?


2. noun
    a call to a gathering of people to raise their glasses and drink together in     honor of a person or thing    
   

Roost Dainty Champagne Flutes $48

Toast everything, anything or nothing with these appropriately named dainty flutes. 

Addison Party Bucket Pottery Barn $79

Chill the champagne.


Make an appropriate toast with some help from this book.


1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute post! I think since it is pretty early in the morning for me right now...I am liking the noun version of toast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin