Friday, December 10, 2010

Wrapping Up for the Weekend

I'm off to New Jersey to celebrate a graduation and other family events.  I'm taking Christmas presents with me which I'll wrap once I arrive.  I'm keeping it simple.  I used rubber star stamps and metallic ink on white "lunch" bags.  I rolled down the tops and punched two holes side by side.  A ribbon through the holes, tied in a bow secures the package.  I made gift tags from key tags using a silver metallic pen for adding names. 
The jar is filled with Almond Buttercrunch featured on Spiral Style last December.  You can view the recipe by clicking here.
Enjoy your weekend.  See you on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea for wrapping presents! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin