Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Spotting

I spotted some noteworthy posts on blogs Tuesday that I wanted to share.  Enjoy!

Pink skirt, Milan   The Sartorialist

                                         




                                         Source: everythingbutwater.com via Deborah on Pinterest

Food stylist, "Sweet Paul" created cocktails to coordinate with swimsuits for an Everything But Water photo shoot.
Wicker and White from {this is glamorous}

Quote from architect, Bill Ingram.  Posted by Anna Spiro on her blog, Absolutely Beautiful Things.

Have a beautiful and inspired day.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm having a case of love at first sight with that lovely pink skirt ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin