Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Spotting

I spotted some noteworthy posts on blogs Tuesday that I wanted to share.  Enjoy!

Pink skirt, Milan   The Sartorialist

                                         




                                         Source: everythingbutwater.com via Deborah on Pinterest

Food stylist, "Sweet Paul" created cocktails to coordinate with swimsuits for an Everything But Water photo shoot.
Wicker and White from {this is glamorous}

Quote from architect, Bill Ingram.  Posted by Anna Spiro on her blog, Absolutely Beautiful Things.

Have a beautiful and inspired day.



4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm having a case of love at first sight with that lovely pink skirt ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote, so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look GREAT! I am now a fan and a loyal follower of your blog! Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this, the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin