Monday, September 28, 2009

Granite: Method is my Method

I love my granite counter tops and I have a penchant for gleaming counter tops. I tried a variety of microfiber towels and sponges as well as cleaners but nothing achieves the shine I love like
Daily Granite, a non-toxic cleaner by Method


No streaks or smudges and non-toxic. The packaging is 100% recycled.
This product is a winner.



I am using other Method products too, like this Hand Soap.
If you have decorative pump soap dispensers, why not use these Eco-friendly pouches to replenish your soap.
I have been using this shower spray for years. My shower remains free of soap scum and mold and only requires an occasional scrub.
Method is easy to find at most grocery stores and Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin