Thursday, September 30, 2010

Favorite J.Crew Jeans

Shopping for jeans can be as demoralizing as shopping for a bathing suit.  I spent an entire day at a large mall shopping for "skinny" jeans that I could tuck into boots.  I didn't want leggings - too narrow, didn't want bootcut - to wide, but the J.Crew Vintage Slims are just right.  Ahhh!  

I've had the Vintage Slims before but they no longer carry them at the J.Crew stores I visited.  A wise J.Crew salesperson suggested I look in the catalog and sure enough, they are still available.  I ordered two pair and they arrived today. 
Not only are these jeans narrow enough to tuck into boots, they have a mid-rise that sits on your hips.  

The price is right too... $98.00

5 comments:

  1. Great pair of jeans! Buying jeans can be a nightmare!
    All the best,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome - glad you could find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J. Crew, now you are speaking my language. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these jeans as well.
    ~AngelaQ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin