Friday, September 17, 2010

In a previous post, I mentioned that I was filling up the stair wall with 3-D elements.  Until I find a more permanent answer for the bottom of the stairway, I decided to fill the space with something cheap and big.  
I found this hanging square vase at Arhaus.  Then I filled the bottom with river rock to balance the vase and added a large bare branch.  What do you think, should I spray paint the branch a bright color?
I drool over this room, photographed for House Beautiful, September issue.  That was my inspiration to use the cafe chair on the stair landing.  And Oh how I need to find new sconces.

Happy weekend.  Do you have fun plans?  I'll be doing a little antiquing and maybe I'll find something for the stair wall.  We'll be having some friends over too.  There's been a request for chocolate dessert.  Ummmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin