Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meet Paul, Sweet Paul

I have a huge stack of magazines that I haven't touched.  I feel so behind.  But I want to let you know about the new online issue of Sweet Paul Magazine.  Paul is a food and prop stylist  and crafter transplanted to Brooklyn from Oslo.  He's got a blog called, what else but Sweet Paul.  The blog is filled with beautifully styled images, mouthwatering recipes and simple craft ideas.  The magazine is a more elaborate example of the blog, in magazine form...online.  In the latest issue my favorites are the Louis Vuitton pumpkin in the craft article, an Apple a Day for the rustic apple tarts and the stunning styling of Let Me Entertain You.  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin