Friday, February 1, 2013

February Already!


Wow, February 1 already and tomorrow is Ground Hog Day.  I for one, hope that the ground hog does not see his shadow and spring comes early.  It's really freezing here in Michigan and the wind has been howling. 
          I'm starting the weekend with a little indulgence, a one hour pedicure.  


                                            Source: closetcooking.com via Deborah on Pinterest

I'm thinking of trying this Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower appetizer for noshing during the Super Bowl.  A lot fewer calories than Buffalo Wings and Bleu Cheese dressing.
I just started reading the book, Dark Places.  Gillian Flynn is the author of Gone Girl, the huge hit of the summer.  Dark Places reminds me of In Cold Blood with the story told by a family member, and more contemporary.  I really like this book so far.  Give it a try.    

Happy Weekend
Relax and Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. A footspa and pedicure and manicure makes my weekends...
    I feel good having them.
    Here's hoping February would be a better month for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin