Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cherry Quartz Neckpiece



When I found this chunky, faceted briolette at the bead store I had to have it. I have lots of cherry quartz beads but I knew it would only take a few beads to set off this gorgeous stone. This neck piece is composed of sterling silver chain, a 1 inch diameter textured silver disc and, cherry quartz beads and a gorgeous, chunky, 1 inch length cherry quartz briolette. The true color of the stones is a "salmon pink" not a bright cherry color.

I love the look of cherry quartz in the summer. It reminds me of a sorbet flavor. Very cool. This piece looks great on white or khaki or black or just about anything. Just add silver hoops and you're all set.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it on the black tank in the picture. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin