Thursday, July 30, 2009

Buymichigannow.com

The governor has declared the week of July 27th as Buy Michigan Week throughout the state. Locally, the town of Northville has sponsored a Buy Michigan Now Festival with many daily activities to celebrate and promote Michigan businesses.



Among the many activities in Northville today is the Free and Fabulous Girls Night out which starts at Starring, the Gallery at 7:30 pm. Mary invited me to be a part of the event. I'll be at the Gallery tonight with all new jewlery.



I've been selling my jewelry at the Gallery since last August. Mary Starring has a wonderful Gallery shop with hand crafed art and lots of fun things at all price points.

The weather could not be more perfect today so check out the festivities in Northville and Buy Michigan Now!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Deborah! It sounds like it's going to be a fabulous, fun night for you.

    Your governor is very clever to come up with this idea to promote buying local and I love to hear that people are taking advantage of it. Bravo Michigan!

    P.S. There's an award for you on Dayspring today my dear. Thank you for everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin