Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wedding Jewelryl/Bridesmaids Gifts

I have been working on designs for wedding jewelry. A bride asked me to make pearl pendants for her bridesmaids as gifts. She requested that they all be different. She also requested pendants for 2 sisters and for both mothers. The bride had been give one of my pendants as a gift for being in a friends wedding. In fact, she is going to wear that pendant on her wedding day and has asked that I make earrings to go with the necklace. The bride requested certain designs and then left it to me to come up with the other looks. Here are the results.
Click on the individual designs for a larger view.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin