Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spiral Style 2nd Anniversary and a Proposal

Thank you, dear Spiral Style followers, for another year.  Hard to believe I still have things to say and share after two years.  Actually, I am always looking for new ideas to post for your consideration and comments.  And oh, how I love to read your comments! 

So, here is my proposal.  For anyone with an Etsy shop, business or blog, I would like to feature you on Spiral Style.  Please contact me with your post idea and if it meets the Spiral Style aesthetic, I'll feature your venture.  If you have a blog and would like to guest post, I welcome your ideas.  The only stipulation is that you are a follower of Spiral Style.  Just send me a message by clicking on the orange "Email Me" button on the top right column.  


I look forward to hearing from you.  Have a lovely day.  

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! Looking forward to what you have in store:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin