Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chevron: The Alternative Stripe

I am a big fan of stripes and the combination of straight stripes and chevron stripes is about perfect, in my estimation, for a big WOW!








I could definitely live with the bold use of color and only pattern of chevron rug as in this room.


Maybe a pillow would be a good place to start.

Source: etsy.com via Deborah on Pinterest

I love the work of jillrosenwald


If you want to try making a chevron wall art, click here for a tutorial.



Missoni has been doing chevron patterns for more than 50 years.


How charming is this table?

2 comments:

  1. Love chevron but don't own anything with the print. I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo, because it mixes stripes and chevron. It looks really good! Also, that chevron wall art is so striking.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin