Thursday, March 28, 2013

Black & White with Yellow


I stopped into Old Navy today looking for a denim jacket.  I came away with three dresses.  A $10 reward card, 20% discount card and dress sale for a grand total of just under $30 (for all three dresses!!)
Black and white is such a big trend for spring I knew I could have some fun with this 3/4 sleeve striped dress... & it has side seam pockets.

Kate Spade Saturday features lots of black, white with "on trend" yellow.


This is how I'm thinking of wearing the dress and the trend.
Black & White with Yellow




Dress / Orla Kiely leather handbag, $280 / Kate Spade jewelry / Kate Spade stud earrings / Printed scarve, $68 / Neon yellow shoes

Have a sunny day

1 comment:

  1. Oh yellow is so my fave color these days on outfits
    it just makes my outfit look stunning.
    Love that stripe shirt.
    And it would definitely look good
    with that scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin