Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Midweek Musings

I didn't post Tuesday because I just didn't have anything to say.  But I got a haircut which alway makes me feel good and then spent the afternoon poking around shops at the mall.
I love the bright colors of workout clothes at lululemon.  Their clothes are the best and I wear them everyday to workout.  They last forever and don't need any special care in the wash.  
Bobbi Brown  Rich Color Gloss
A new, pretty lipstick is a great way to lift your spirits.  The Rich Color Gloss has more pigment than a regular gloss and more shine than lipstick but not sticky.
My current obsession is this product from Kiehl's.  It is 10.5% pure vitamin C.  My skin texture has improved and it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Nothing short of surgery (maybe lasers) will get rid of wrinkles.
These two products contain copper.  Putting these on top of the product above and you've got a real team working to improve the elasticity of your skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.  My skin feels smoother and appears more hydrated and youthful.  I'm hooked.
I can't get enough of this Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter.  It smells and feels so good and I'll bet it would even taste good.

A little pampering makes a body feel good.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin