Monday, March 18, 2013

Chive Wall Dots


Color! I am craving it right now as it is still very gray here in Michigan.  Chive Wall Dots are just the answer.   

Wall Dots are 6 inch X 1 inch deep round ceramic vessels. 
The "dots" are available in 13 hues.
Dots have rubber cushions to protect your walls and a hole for hanging on a nail or hook.
This side view show that the vessels can be filled with water to hold flowers, or instead of water and flowers, use it to hold pencils or something creative.
A vessel with a tulip.
I mentioned that I was painting my powder room.  I used Benjamin Moore suntan yellow on the walls.  The glossy dots really pop on the sunny walls.  I really like the 3D quality of this wall art as well.
The wall color make the hardwood floors look very rich.  
I used some Bahama beach finds on the glass shelf above the sink.

I'm very pleased with the powder room now and I may just find a few more places in the condo for a "dot" or two!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin